Google CEO Larry Page recently released his annual shareholders letter. Page has made some interesting predictions and bold talking points about Google’s future.
* Gmail and search will be faster and always logged on through Chrome allowing for seamless transitions between devices.
* Same-day delivery shopping.
* Google searches will be more conversational and artificially intelligent.
* Google can reach the 5 billion people that aren’t online.
* By far the most interesting and downright eyebrow-raising, is the statement that “Iris”, a smart contact lens is designed to transform the lives of people with diabetes – and maybe even cure death.
Larry has even hired the leading AI futurist Ray Kurzweil who sincerely predicts (with data) that people can become immortal through technology by 2045. What do you think? Is that possible?[Read more here.](http://www.businessinsider.com.au/larry-page-founders-letter-2014-5)